Let the FUN begin!
Starting on Tuesday, June 5th, 6:30pm at Garneau High School, the inaugural season of the 2018 Orleans Raftsmen begin their OTA’s (Organized Team Activities). These OTA’s training sessions are optional for players who are looking to get some work in before the official training camp starts on Tuesday, July 3rd.
During the next 4 OTA training sessions, players will go through a Stretch, Individual Drills, Combine Type drills like the “Shuttle”, Pitch and Catch, Trench Drills for Oline/Dline and some Special Team Drills.
The OTA’s are schedule for Tuesday, June 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th at Garneau High School.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND BRING:
- Players who have their OFA numbers can participate in the OTA’s (Insurance Purpose)
- If you’re from the outskirts, bring friends and car pool, make it easier on mom and dad!
- Bring cleats, T-Shirts, Shorts and Water
- QB (Bring your Football if you have one, comfort level)
- Bring your WATER BOTTLES!!
- Bring a great attitude and get ready to make new friends and have some fun!
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Ron Raymond at 613-291-4147 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you Tuesday.